I mentioned a few days ago that I’ve seen a lot of improvement recently in my ability to focus and get things done. Here are some ideas that helped me do that.
- The problem, of course, is that we often get stuck in the “busy” trap.
- To get out, we have to find ways to slow down.
- To help with that, here are five things that you should share with your CEO (and do yourself).
- Following that advice, you’ll probably need to find exercise in life’s margins.
- And while you’re doing that, eat mindfully.
- And in order for whatever changes we make to stick, we have to make them habits.