I've been on a programming nerdery kick recently. Here are some links to articles loosely around the themes of Test-Driven Development and Refactoring.
- Kent Beck explains how Test-Driven Development is Kanban for code.
- Gojko Adzic talks about moving beyond basic TDD.
- Uncle Bob Martin gives us a Socratic dialogue on the idea that as the tests get more specific, the code gets more generic.
- Martin Fowler points out the need for Scrum to be based on strong technical practices.
- Dan North lays out the foundations of Behavior-Driven Development.
- Joshua Kerievsky posits seven high-level strategies for design transformation.