With the sheer number of writers on the Harvard Business Review Blog Network, there’s bound to be at least one article that grabs me each week. Here’s a collection of some of my favorite recent articles posted there.
- Rosabeth Moss Cantor looks at the imperfect balance between work and life.
- Mihir Desai talks about how CEO pay became a massive bubble.
- Justin Fox speculates about the economic record of the McCain Presidency.
- Peter Bregman explains how to work with someone you don’t like (and why you might not like them).
- Tony Schwartz warns “Whatever you feel compelled to do, don’t.”
- Dorie Clark wonders “Are you hurting your own cause?”
- Warren Berger shares the secret phrase top innovators use.
- Tony Schwartz returns and asks to be saved from the strengths-based organization.
- Heidi Grant Halvorson reflects on the advantages of self-compassion over self-esteem.