Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 12:29PM
I’m in favor of getting excited and making stuff. Here are six articles I’ve read recently that are helping me do that.
- Patton Oswalt talks about the changing landscape for creative professionals.
- Chuck “I Like Lists of 25 Things” Wendig shares twenty-five ways to survive as a creative person.
- Robert Sapolsky explains the neuroscience of metaphors.
- And Anne Murphy Paul shows us your brain on fiction.
- Eric Zimmerman is writing a haiku every day.
- Jay Smooth sits down with Brother Ali to talk about the Little Hater.