Tuesday, August 2, 2011 at 10:04PM
And now the “Getting Better” edition of the roundup:
- Pat Maddox presents one doctor’s model for continuing education.
- Chuck Wendig offers twenty-five ways to become a better writer.
- Martin Fowler explains how frequency reduces difficulty.
- Thomas J. DeLong reminds us of the value in vulnerability.
- And Seth Godin notes that more and more we have to confront the risk of appearing stupid.
UpdateFitness: Ran 3.5 miles
Sun, Moon, and Stars: 600 words, 273 seven-day average, 266 average, 33281 total, 719 to go for the week; 21-day streak