Here’s some assembled wisdom on writing and the creative process that I’ve come across recently. Behold the irony of linking to stuff about writing in place of actually writing something!1
- Jamie Wallace shares seven steps to better writing habits.
- Jeff Atwood confesses that Stack Overflow exists to trick programmers into writing.
- Daniel Solis describes the dichotomy he sees between creativity and productivity.
- Michael Hyatt discusses the anatomy of an effective blog post.
- Christine Fonseca elaborates on the importance of perseverance for writers.
1 I did actually write today. It’s just that none of it is quite ready to post yet.