Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 9:12AM
I’ve accumulated a backlog of software engineering-related links, so it’s time to burn some of them down.
- Elisabeth Hendrickson explains why everyone on the team needs to test.
- Rands challenges managers to take The Rands Test.
- Derrick Bailey illustrates Bob Martin’s SOLID development principles with motivational posters.
- Lyssa Adkins reminds coaches that it’s hardly ever “them.”
- Stephan Roock offers five tips for improving how your Scrum teams deal with impediments.